You have your key sales staff or clients assembled for an annual sales meeting or a new product launch. You need to show them that this is important, that you're taking it seriously and that they need to also. How do you make a difference and make it memorable?
- Go for a set or screen surround. This creates a much more professional look on arrival and offers greater branding opportunities.
- Open it with high impact video. You don't need lots of video footage or a 3 day shoot, you can get it all done on flash. High impact sound and images which instantly create a buzz at the start.
- Reveal It! - Whether it's a new product or new sales plan keep it secret and add some buzz by doing a reveal. This can be done on screen or for something larger then consider a drape drop or more dramatic effect. But it can also work more simply with some stylish drape material.
- Make it interactive! - Get them involved in the lead up to the reveal or just break it up with some original way of Q&A to keep them on thier toes.
- Give them a related memento. A customised puzzle, something relating to an interactive element they took part in, anything that acts a reminder for them when they leave.